Low-voltage Circuit Breakers
Mitsubishi low voltage circuit breakers create a future of the electrical equipment.
For over a half of a century Mitsubishi low voltage circuit breakers meet the needs of market. Including the WS-V series equipped with a new breaking technology, Mitsubishi Low Voltage Circuit Breakers have various lineups depending on the electric power market and the machinery.
Products as the main circuit protective device to make electrical equipment multifunctional.
- Air Circuit Breakers (ACB) AE-SW
Products for the protection of an overload, short-circuit basically.
- Molded-Case Circuit Breakers (MCCB) NF
- Motor Protection Breakers NF
For small ampere branch circuit, products for the protection of an overload, short-circuit (MCB) and earth leakage (RCCB/RCBO) basically.
- Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB) BH-D, BH-DN
- Residual Current Circuit Breakers (RCCB) BV-D
- Residual Current Circuit Breakers with Overload Protection (RCBO) BV-DN
- Isolating Switches KB-D
Circuit Breakers for Equipment
Products also suitable to install inside the equipment by a small size.
- Circuit Protectors (CBE) CP
Molded Case Circuit Breakers for DC circuit (up to 1000VDC)
Circuit Breakers mainly used for Photovoltaic power generation system.
- Molded Circuit Breakers for DC use NF-HD